SEEKING DUTCHESS-ORANGE REGION'S 2021 TALENT UNITED CONTESTANTS
to be announced at the
ANNUAL VIRTUAL CELEBRATION OF SERVICE
June 8, 2021
Contestants must live and/or work in Dutchess or Orange County
One entry per person only, deadline April 15, 2021.
Voting for the top nominees will be from May 6 - June 6.
United Way of the Dutchess-Orange Region (UWDOR) is hosting our first Talent United contest. The winner will be announced at our virtual Celebration of Service Awards on June 8, 2021. The winner is determined by the most votes. To enter the contest, contestants must fill out the form below online and include a link to your talent video. Let’s bring a spotlight to you and your community.
• Contest is open to anyone who lives or works in Dutchess or Orange Counties
• Adults and children are both eligible
• Talent can be musical, dance, magic, comedy, etc.
• Video must be no more than 3 minutes long
• Video must be uploaded to YouTube as “unlisted” and shared with UWDOR by link in application form below at: www.uwdor.org/applicationtalentunited
• Applications and video links must be received by UWDOR by April 15, 2021.
• All contestants must fill-out and upload completed media release form with application.
• All videos will be reviewed by a panel of judges who will determine our top entries
• The top entries will be announced on May 6, 2021 with the video featured on your special Talent United page on www.uwdor.org/talentunited.
• The top entries will be voted on by your community from May 6 - June 6, 2021.
• You can share the link of your page on social media with family and friends
• Voting ends promptly on Sunday, June 6, 2021 at 9:00pm
• Winner will be determined by the highest number of votes received by June 6, 2021 at 9pm
• All top contestants will be listed in our online virtual program journal
• The top three winners will be notified on June 7, 2021
• The top three winners will be showcased at our event on June 8, 2021 from 6 - 7pm
• Prizes will be awarded to the top three winners
• The top three winners will be featured in a UWDOR publicity campaign
• The top three winners will receive a donation to their favorite charity in Dutchess or Orange Counties