United Way of the Dutchess-Orange Region's Annual Community Breakfast
honoring Community Champions:
Dr. Pamela R. Edington, President, Dutchess Community College
Dr. Kristine M. Young, President, Orange Community College
The Art Effect
Cornerstone Family Healthcare
on Tuesday, September 24th at 7:30am
at The Poughkeepsie Grand Hotel
40 Civic Center Plaza, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
WHY SUPPORT United Way’s Community Breakfast?
This event brings together 400 successful community and business leaders. Not only will you have access to this highly influential group, but you will be supporting our community with crucial dollars. Participating affords your company the opportunity to network, connect, forge new customer relationships, and enhance the visibility of your company’s philanthropy. Come celebrate with us!
· College Initiative: Help keep vulnerable college students in school.
· Make A Difference! Feel good about helping those in need.
· Gain visibility! Build your customer base! Depending on your sponsorship package, sponsors will be recognized in print materials, email blasts, and social media posts. That’s thousands of people who will see your name!
· Influence the future! Increase the strength of Dutchess and Orange counties.
· Make Connections! This is a great social and professional networking opportunity.
· Associate with other top business leaders!
· Collaborate! Join with the counties’ most highly regarded thinkers and conveners addressing the most critical needs of the community.
· Build Customer Loyalty! Customers increasingly base their purchasing decisions on a company’s support of worthy causes. You are associating with the premier impact organization of Dutchess and Orange counties.
· Celebrate 82 years of United Way as we honor two community leaders: Dr. Pamela Edington, President, Dutchess Community College and Dr. Kristine Young, President, Orange County Community College!
· Inspire Positive Action in others!
· Receive tax deduction! United Way of the Dutchess-Orange Region is a fully-qualified 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. A portion of your participation is tax-deductible.
Take a look at our sponsorship packages and benefits today! www.uwdor.org/breakfast2019/sponsorship
Questions? 845-471-1900 ext 3126