If you want to support the United Way of the Dutchess-Orange Region, the first step may have nothing to do with your checkbook. But it could mean:
• Giving time to volunteer in community programs and initiatives.
• Learning about issues in your community, finding out how you can help and who can make a difference.
• Sharing your successes with others in order to energize them.
• Showing your support in your workplace and a Loaned Executive or Campaign Manager.
• Contributing to United Way through donations at your workplace or online.
Anyone can talk about what should be done in a community. Be the one who takes action - and inspires others to do the same.
Looking for ways to get involved with our United Way?
Get inspired by our Campaign Leadership Team
Be a Loaned Executive!
Join Young Leaders United
Sponsor and attend Events
Give through your Workplace
Make a Difference Every Day and Volunteer!